Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Small Finish and a Big Start! :)

Hello All!  I'm getting settled and dyeing fabric and stitching again!  Yay!  I finished my Round Robin block this week.  Silver Moon Tea for Renee's Round Robin


I love that all of her beads are opaque.  It made beading her more interesting.

I did a poll last month to decide on what project I was going to start next.  The numbers were really close and Crystal Symphony was the winner by one vote.  Then, of course, I changed my mind completely about the color scheme and I'm still finessing it.  So, I'm starting Enchanted Mermaid, the second place winner.  I am converting her colors to purple and her hair to a light red.  Here is a floss toss.


The fabric is one I dyed myself and that my friend, Cassie, named Mermaid's Seas.  I love how the purples and the hair colors pop.  I'm also converting all of the beads and treasures to Delicas and Swarovski crystals.  In then end, it was actually much cheaper to go that route.  I will of course post the conversion when she is finished. 

If you are on facebook, please check out my facebook group I've set up to show and sell my fabrics: Leslie's Fabric for Sale.

TTFN!

3 comments:

  1. Your SMT finish is gorgeous!

    I just love the new fabby you made for EM. Your conversion is going to be stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please post you color conversions. I am a purple lover and this is beautiful.. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Karen! Teri, I'll post my conversion as I make more progress on it. Possibly when she is finished. I'm still tweaking it :) I keep stitching, frogging, and restitching with a different color.

    ReplyDelete